Tuesday, June 26, 2007

how much do you know about yourself?

It must have been good 12years ago. I remember being totally turned off by a girl who is always easily overwhelmed by her emotions and decides things based on her emotional experience. On the other side, I always find myself being drawn to people who have sharp acumen, have a pursuit for literature and music, also somewhat reserved. Therefore my choice of friends are not so much of comedians on stage nor standing out ones but refined and relatively quiet ones with qualities slash integrities and a little bit of quirkiness.

It was a painful moment in my life to find out I was in the same category as the girl I often shook my head off.-ENPF. It was shocking realisation to me about the way I have been perceiving human relationships. She was no difference to me. It's just that my thinking indicator was a little bit higher than her feeling indicator but basically our attitudes of approaching things were similar. I also remember being amazed to see how much I was drawn to the particular types by looking at individuals who sat together by categories in the room.

Looking back, it was very refreshing and rather positive. I saw the benefits of this study by taking a step back and pondering the relationship between individuals and my reactions to the relationships to them.

Now repeating this test, I am INPF. Of course people change and I am glad that I have changed.

Are you interested in finding out what type you are from this MBTI test? Try it and let me know what type you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment